A stainless steel commercial work tables with backsplash is a necessity for any food and beverage service business.
A stainless steel work table with wheels will provide you with the all-important flat surface for all your kitchen and food preparation tasks like tenderizing meat, chopping vegetables, kneading dough, assembling ingredients, and many more; while at the same time making sure your kitchen stays clean and your walls remain free from any spillage.
Work Tables with Backsplash on Amgoodsupply.com
For many years, AmGood Supply’s stainless steel work tables has led the pack because of their high quality build, heavy duty capabilities, and durability. Our tables come in 46 different sizes so whatever the size of your kitchen is, you sure will find the perfect work table.
AmGood Supply’s stainless steel work table with backsplash features a small protective rear backsplash so you can keep your walls clean and free of any spills and prevent your tools and ingredients from rolling off your table.
For added storage and space, you can customize your AmGood table with one or two undershelves, which provide additional storage space and let you grab the ingredients or tools you need in a flash. Our tables and accessories are made of the highest quality materials, durable, and affordable. Plus, did we tell you we ship them to you for free?
Our tables really are perfect for any food preparation task; making it a fantastic addition to your restaurant, bakery, café, or catering business.
What are the Benefits of Using Stainless Steel Commercial Work Tables with Backsplash and undershelf?
- Convenience – Having a table with a backsplash and shelving units underneath is a convenient way to protect your walls from dirt and store tools, small appliances, ingredients, and smallware and improving the work flow in the kitchen.
- Protection – A small backsplash at the back will save your tools and ingredients from rolling off the table. This prevents injuries, broken equipment, or wasted ingredients.
- Versatility – You can use it for both industrial and domestic needs. For instance, a commercial or residential kitchen, garage, or other area requiring tools and materials preparation. Equip the table with casters and you got yourself a mobile table!
- Extra Storage – A table, especially with undershelves, increases your storage and preparation space in the kitchen.
- Best suits your business – Stainless steel is the material of choice for kitchens because it is resistant to corrosion, has the ability to withstand cool and hot temperatures, extremely durable, and sanitary. It is also very easy to maintain and clean at the end of the work day.
High-Quality, Convenient and Inexpensive Work Tables with Backsplash for Your Business
If you are looking for top notch, inexpensive, functional, and durable tables that can last for years, look no further than AmGood Supply’s line of work tables with rear splash protection.
Our tables come in 46 different sizes, are fully customizable, and are designed for withstanding high traffic, tough, hot and/or cool kitchen environments.
Why Do You Need a Table with Backsplash?
If you are planning on placing your food prep table up against a wall, it is always a good idea to select one with a protective backsplash. This ingenious innovation will protect your wall from drips, splashes, and scratches. This will make cleaning up your kitchen so much easier. This also helps you keep your tools and ingredients from rolling off the table.
FAQ: Work Tables with Backsplash
Shop for work table with backsplash and undershelf at https://www.amgoodsupply.com/. We have work tables in a wide variety of sizes to fit your kitchen; whether it is spacious or compact. Our tables can be customized with great features like undershelves, backsplashes, etc.
AmGood Supply tables come in a range of sizes, types, and materials to fit your business needs. Our tables with backsplashes come in consumer-friendly prices depending on the size and material. To provide you with more value, we always ship for free. Go to AmGoodSupply.com for more information.
Tables with backsplashes are great for any food service business. They protect your walls from spills and keep your essential tools and supplies on the table and off the floors; improving your kitchen work flow, increasing your productivity, and optimizing your operations.
Work Tables With Backsplash
Showing 1–30 of 73 results
Which cities do we deliver to most often?
We work all over the country, but the following cities are the leaders among our clients: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose