- Food Prep Table For Commercial Kitchen
- Kitchen Island
- Counter Extension
- Utility Bench for Shop
- Professional Work Station
- Garage Work Bench
- Laundry Clothes Folding Table
- Brewing Setup
- Exam Table For Veterinarians
- Butcher Shop
Stainless steel worktable surface has curved edges for safety and comfort. It incorporates a heavy duty adjustable galvanized under shelf and leveling feet.
- 18 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Top
- Galvanized Adjustable Under Shelf
- Adjustable feet to compensate for uneven floor
- 2 Adjustable under shelf - great for storage
- Height: 35"
- NSF Certified
- Sturdy & easy to setup
- Heavy Duty
All work tables are made with T-304 18 gauge stainless steel, designed to be easily assembled, and are NSF certified.
Stainless steel work tables are commonly used for food prep in a commercial kitchen, as a work desk, assembly line table, work bench, and in many other residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.