All work tables are made with T-430 18 gauge stainless steel, designed to be easily assembled, and are NSF certified.
Stainless steel work tables are commonly used for food prep in a commercial kitchen, as a work desk, assembly line table, work bench, and in many other residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Food Prep Table For Commercial Kitchen
- Kitchen Island
- Counter Extension
- Utility Bench for Shop
- Professional Work Station
- Garage Work Bench
- Laundry Clothes Folding Table
- Brewing Setup
- Exam Table For Veterinarians
- Butcher Shop
Stainless steel worktable surface has curved edges for safety and comfort.
It incorporates a heavy duty adjustable galvanized under shelf and leveling feet.
- 18 Gauge 430 Stainless Steel Top
- Galvanized Adjustable Under Shelf
- Adjustable feet to compensate for uneven floor
- Adjustable under shelf – great for storage
- Height: 35″+ Wheels 3″ = Total 38″
- NSF Certified
- Sturdy & easy to setup
- Heavy Duty
The 30×72 stainless steel table is a versatile choice for any restaurant. The size allows for multiple uses, from prep work to serving food. The undershelf provides additional storage space, making it a great investment for any business owner.